Saturday, June 28, 2014

The English Blog

The end of the semester is near, and it's time to make some conclusions. Today we have to write about our experiences being a blogger for the English Class.

I think it was a nice experience, tough I usually did not have much time to write on it, or I just simply forgot it. Was very interesting comeback to write in english too, when I was studying English Literature I used to wrote a lot of papers or little essays in this language per week, so do it again after 4 years without practice was great.

Writting helped to keep more organized my ideas, and talk on the classes is easier because I don't have to think about the grammar or vocabulary before say something; also read in english several blogs about different subjects was very usefull, speacialy if I wanted to learn more words or english expressions.

I really don't know what to include for future experiences, probably to read more, or write twice a week on the blog would be great for the practice, but as everybody knows, the time on the career is gold. 

If we keep using the blog for the next semester, I would like to write about our favorites movies, food, songs, or places that we like, also write about funny experiences on the university, holidays or parties, like "What was your best/worst hangover and how you get it". It would be hilarious to write and read about that.

1 comment:

  1. andrea ! you have many god ideas, I want to write about food to, but in the morning was very difficult cause i wss very hungry every week. jaja
    by

    ReplyDelete