Monday, June 9, 2014

Free post 1: My new job

Few weeks ago I start working on a little artisan shop in Patio Bellavista as a seller, there I have to attend turist and chilean people who are walking around the place and offer handmade products like paintings or little figures that people buy as a souvenir from Chile.

It's a very nice work, tough I have to stay in the shop all day along, I always have something to do or just let time go by waiting for public.

It became a great experience, specially because I had know a lot of people from different places, most of them from Argentina, Brazil and USA. My favourites are brazilean people, they are very kind and always buy something with no problems or asking for discounts. And the worst are argentinean and french ladies, the first ones are always talking really loud and asking for discounts, and the second ones always think that everything is so expensive, and after touch everything, they walk away. Also I like see japanese people there, because after drink chilean wine the become really funny and chatty.

There is something that I really enjoy of working there, and that is the little wooden cats. My boss loves cats, so he always have thing related to them, and people love cats too, so they are very popular in the shop, sometimes there are people who buy these cats according to their faces, like "oooh, look! I'm gonna take this one with the weird face", one day a group of spanish tourist decided to get a lot of cats because they tought that these figures had junkie faces! That was a funny day.


No comments:

Post a Comment