Monday, June 16, 2014

Free post 2: Birthday celebrations

Hello! Today I'm going to talk about birthday celebrations because soon will be my best friend Verónica's birthday, and that remember me a lot of situations along the years we know each other.

My friends and I always celebrate with special afection her birthday, because she is the first of the group on "getting older", and since we were on the school we use to do something funny on these dates. When we were on highschool, our celebrations were always after classes, with cake, cookies, nachos and soda, having a nice time, really naïve compared to the following years. Because you know, we all grown up and beers and tequila start to enter in our lives, and the celebrations were until the next morning. I remember the first time that me and my friend Susan get drunk on the 18 birthday celebration of my friend Gabriel, we started to drink and then talked all-night long about stupid stuff, laughing a lot and feeling very dizzy at 5 a.m.

Another thing that we used to do was surprise parties, that were really funny to organize, altough sometimes the surprise didn't work so well. Once, for Susan's birthday, she found us on the street with bags full of things for her celebration! Gabriel started to talk about school and homeworks, meanwhile the rest of us were running to the house and prepared everything really fast. Then she arrived and get surprised after all, because did not notice the bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment