Monday, June 9, 2014

Bella the cat



This is a picture of Bella, my boyfriend's cat.

I took it this summer, one day that we were in his flat, and she decided to claim her petting time! She came to us very loud, because we were watching some Youtube videos and not taking attention to what she was doing, so she jump where we were lying and pass over my laptop, and the she stood by my side waiting for attention.

I remember that we started to say that she was the most beautiful cat on the planet and that kind of things, and she was delighted! Is so ladylike, and always taking too many liberties wherever she is, as cats always do.

I really like this picture because it was like capture her essence, the right picture in the right time. Probably in the future I will look at this image and remember her with the same curious and atractive gaze, waiting for some nice word and all the love that she deserves.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea your cat is really beautiful, I love the cats, but I´m afraid of the cats, I had one in the past, ( Martia), and she was very violent, so now I think that all the cats could hurt me... I hope lost the fear in some moment...

    ReplyDelete