Thursday, June 5, 2014

A nice beginning (OK not)

This semester have been not that stressful as another years, but still had happened to me unpleasant situations. One of them was at the beginning of this years, when I had to write a few request letters to the faculty and teachers asking for their support on the continuation  of my studies in the University of Chile, and explaining my situation of being an student and working on the same time. The thing is that, at least on the career, everything was OK, but the problem was with the Studies Secretary, Ms Miryam. She is always having problems with our application forms, or being late answering our questions related to the faculty or scholarships. This years was not the exception, I needed to have an answers to my request before the beginning of the classes, and my letters were send on December, so I was very worried and a little bit angry for the situation, and some of my classmates where on the same, waiting for the official answers and all the formality done.

Finally, me and my classmate had our paperworks ready, and we all could start going to classes being sure that we were OK with the faculty, but put on question the work of Studies Secretaries and the administration, because is not very nice from the University have the students in that kind of situations every time that you need something to solve.


No comments:

Post a Comment