Monday, August 18, 2014

The Future

The question about what I'm going to do after graduating is not very common on my life, and that's why I never know what to say when I'm asked about.

Sometimes I think that I could start another career or study on another country, or travel around the world knowing different people, sometimes I think that I'm going to workin something related to Design, but quiet and relaxed, and sometimes I think that I'm going to continue the things that I started between the university years. Probably that's the first thing that I am going to do, and honestly I don't have any problem with that.

For example, today I'm working with my friends of Complejo Conejo, and would be great continue with them doing funny stuff and trying to improve in every presentation. Also, I'm helping on a musical proyect, doing the image of a rock band, working on their logo and pictures, and thinking on future music videos. Both proyects are really interesting and I'm really into them, I would like to continue in the future working on, and if something go wrong, there is always an opportunity to do the things that you like.

4 comments:

  1. Andrea!

    I'm surprised with your text :D, I love the things that you're doing , that are consistent with what you want so continues in theses direction, developing your pontecial and talents , because are huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you are right!, think about what we going to do in the future is complicated, but there is always a dream or an expectation.
    I hope that you can do everything about your plans, and I really hope that you continue working with "complejo conejo" because I really like their presentations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same of you, the future is not relevant to the present. You should continue working with the conejos and the band , maybe if you do it right will become a great professional jobs! :D

    ReplyDelete