Monday, August 25, 2014

The best of all

It's hard to choice the best concert that I've ever had! Every year I tried to go at leat one concert, and there are always amazing experiences, sometimes because the band, and sometimes because the company and the situation was really cool. So, instead of make one choice, I would do a little list of my 3 favourite concerts of all times!

3- Pixies at Maquinaria Fest, 2010: I went with a friend, and I remember that we buyed the tickets to some guy outside Club Hipico, I had to see Pixies there, and was a beautiful and amazing experience. There was the original formation playing, and after that tour they announced taht Kim Deal(the bass player) was not anymore on the band.








2- Lollapalooza Chile, 2014: That was a great experience, great company, and great bands. I had the opportunity to see the 31 Minutos show, and almost cried! Also, I see the Nine Inch Nails and their show was mind-blowing specially because the lights effects, and Pixies with their new bass player. Another great show was Soundgarden, just amazing the way they played and how they sound that night.








1- Lollapalooza Chile, 2013: That year I went with my best friend and was an experience that we always remember! Franz Ferdinan played that year, and I remember that we finished all sweaty and trying to survive between the people, and at the same time singing along all the songs. Pearl Jam played that year too, and was just unbelievable.


3 comments:

  1. you are a very fan of Lollapalooza. I hope pixies play the song of fight club jajja. I dont really like Lolla but for Franz Ferdinan everything jjjj. Im happy you survive to their concert cause I ewatch many pictures of the crazy fan public .. like you I supossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea I also like Franz Ferdinan but I'm not so fanatical like you. I undertand you when you say that try to survive between the people, I often feel the same way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many concerts and people to me, I couldn´t withstand it, but I think that is an interesting and funny experience, I think that I should live something like that in some moment of my life.

    ReplyDelete