Monday, September 1, 2014

Dream Jobs

Thinking in future job's is very stressfull for me, what I'm going to do is a complete mystery, especially being a Theater Designer. Our career is open to many posibilities, but the field is too small even with the amount of Theater's Festivals that exist nowadays in Chile. Something that I am really aware is that I wouln't work in an office, stuck 7 hours doing the same thing everyday, that's why I'm studying a non-conventional career, eventhough is not easy to find a good job.

Something that I would love to do is work in something related to music (as I said in previous post), the other day my boyfriend show me some videos of the backstage of NIN's concerts, and how they make the lights effects and the concepts of their shows, and I was very excited because I thought that someday I could make something like that!

Another thing that I found very nice and funny to do is shop window design. On my current work I always try to organize the merchandisings and suvenirs in the way that look more atractive for the customers and turist, is a fun and stimulating work, and today more and more stores design their shop windows carefully and more professional. For example, film director Sofia Coppola designed the windows of some Louis Vuitton stores, and the results were beautiful! So I think that's a good option if I want to create different things.


4 comments:

  1. Omg I always think about become an office man and stay wquoet in my job. I really love the shop windows too and I search abot this area, they call it "visual merchandaising" and its almost a career in another countries, here in chile there are workshops about it, maybe qwe could go one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the designer are confused to the career to continued before to study, Buy yo have good ideas!

    Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you find your best point in our stormy world like designer, all the possibilities can you do are the best option, we don't have limits!!

    see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think that a important part of this career is that we don't have to do the same things everydays!!
    The shop window design of vuitton is beautifull!

    ReplyDelete