Monday, September 22, 2014

The Night of Id

Thinking about extreme/weird/awkard experiences, I remember once I went to a party with my friends in USACH, called "La noche del Ello" (Night of Id), it was organized by the psychology students. My friend Gabriel studied there, so he invited us to party and have a nice time...but things became something more than "nice": the Id was released!

I remember that me and my friend Vero arrive, and the first thing that we did was buy some beers and a choripan, then we start dancing with Gabriel and their Friends from university, then another friend arrive with her friend and in that point I started to lose the number of people that were there. The place was crowded, the DJ was really bad and the music sounds awful but everybody was dancing, probably because the alcohol was very cheap, so I could see Gabriel doing his famous dance steps(that are actually terrible), Vero flirting with an Argentinian guy, and me drinking beer and dancing some cumbia villera. 

The thing is that in some point of the party, I started to feel really bad and sick in the same moment that Vero disappeared with the guy, and Gabriel, that was very drunk, didn't know what to do, so he decided to lay down me on a bench. I was so wasted that I couldn't stand or talk, I remember a boy who started to drink wine from a box near to me, and a girl that started to argue him that the wine was mine(???) so he could not drink it, that he was a bad man that not deserve to drink wine from other people. A couple of minutes passed and we decided to go home...and don't remember much about what happened after that, but there is a picture of the moment:

Kodak moment

2 comments:

  1. jajajaaj andrea I imagine you dancing cumbia villera with a box of wine in you hand jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. the name of the party is very strange , "La noche del ello", I just can imagine too much drug addiction haha.

    ReplyDelete