Monday, September 8, 2014

Hungry in Santiago

Everytime I go outside to eat something with my family or friends, I tried to go to places that offer different types of food, like exotic food, or new restaurants. The good thing is that in the last years, lots of restaurants had opened in Santiago, and many of them have international food.

The first place that comes to my mind is "Speed Sushi", a japanese restaurant with nice people and perfect food, and the most important, perfect prices! Before I went there, I tried japanese food but it wasn't a good experiences, so when I got introduced to Speed Sushi, I was very surprised and delighted. The rolls are so big, and tempura rolls, my favourites, are perfect. And one of the best part of all is that is near the city center, on Angamos Street #304 (near FAU)



Another place that becomes in one of my favourite is an arabian restaurant specialized on shawarmas. I went there last week, and on the first bite I was completely in love with the food, big portions and good price. I didn't know it, because is a new place near the university (on Rosas Street, between Teatinos and San Martin Streets), some friends went there before and also think that the shawarmas are delicious! I tried one filled with falafel and vegetables, but the next time I will try one with meat.

Besides of this new places, I always visit whit my mom a chinese restaurant on San Antonio Street, around the corner of Santo Domingo Street. Is our tradition go there when we have something to celebrate, or if we want to eat outside, so is a place that I really enjoy and reminds me nice moments.

5 comments:

  1. I tried both of your restaurants and are my favourites too, speed sushi is the best and they use Junaeb ! so we can eat there when we are poor jaja. the shawarma place is very tiny space but the shawarmas it self are bigger than others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. junaeb is the most important reason to boy sushi don't interest the quality, we need junaeb food because we are junaeb students!

    see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I live near to speed sushi, and the sushi always was a option!, and always I search new sushi places to try.
    I have to go eat there!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the shawarmas, but I consider is very a little food, I think that food in China is very abundant. is this know eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, I hate you! Now, I have urges to eat sushi :( I hope that you lose your cellphone jajajaja

    ReplyDelete