Monday, October 20, 2014

2014: A great year

It's time to think about this year, and I realize that this have been a good year. My last year was awfull, I miss a lot of clases and almost got rid of the career, so this new time was perfect, even if I have to spend another year in the university.

When I started 2014, I decided that I won't let me feel bad or being self-destructive with my work, also I decided to not get stressed and take everything with calm. Probably that last thing wasn't that way, because this year I started a lot of proyects that get me busy the most of the time. First semester was more relaxed, but this second period it's being crazy and full of experiences, for example, on the last month I worked on a play, I've been working with Complejo Conejo on a couple of workshops and interventions and have been worried about the university matters. Sometimes time is not enough for do everything, sometimes I had to lose some classes, sometimes I had to gave up to some grades because I was runing out of time, but to me it doesn't matter because it've been great experiences, with good and bad results.

Also, this was, and still is, a funny year, going to many places that I didn't know (like a place in the south called Gorbea), and going to very good events, as Lollapalooza or the last Queens of the Stone Age concert in Santiago.

When I have to think about bad things on this year, probably the most sad and terrible was my dog death on January, he was 12 years old, and get very sick one day and then he passed away, I still miss him when I arrive at home in the afternoons :(

4 comments:

  1. I think is very adult take desitions like yours and even if dont work very well at least you tried it, I hope you dont feel sad for your dog , at least he lives a long life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the conclusions of the year going to be good and bad, but we need to do the right things in the right places, always the years have white an black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lose a dog is so dificult. My dog die in 2012 and still miss them. All the day I need my dog. So, be strong, and learn to spent time to the dogs, and enjoy with them! they are amazing.

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. This semester we could share more and have so much fun with you in class. Glad you relax more, because then you realize it's not necessary.
    Before I just spent my weekends to do the work of the college, but realized my error. Now I enjoy my family and my pets. I love to get home on weekends and hug them all.
    I can imagine how awful it must be to lose your dog, my cat died last year and I still miss him very much. You should adopt a new puppy so both will be happy.

    ReplyDelete