Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Great Expectations


Last year was a hard time for me, especially 2nd semester, I was feeling very uncomfortable with the career, missing a lot of classes, and also I was working in a nightclub as a bartender the weekends, so finally I failed different subjects and ended up really tired about everything...

...but now things are going better.

I decided to take some subjects, just the necesaries for the semester, as theatrical theory or latinamerican theater, and use the rest of my time doing other things. One of them is work on a group called Complejo Conejo as a designer, it's very cool because we always do funny things in the city, and a couple of time we worked in big parties like Open Blondie or Mysteryland.

Probably the best thing that I learned from those experiences, is that it doesn't matter if you are loosing a year or things are not going well, because always will be a way to learn the stuff that you like, so in this year I prefer enjoy, all my expectations are about have a great time in the university, obviously I don't want to fail another semester, but the idea is not going mad with the subjects and finish, again, like this:



kill me please


That's all! See you next time :)






1 comment:

  1. OMG i love your face jajajja, I agree with you, the important is learn and sometimes in the University We dont learn anything. We can learn more working out of here or just reading o watching things. And the fail is just a thing necesary,we have to live with it.
    by

    ReplyDelete